We are looking for a
Patient Experience Coordinator
About this position:
OVA is an innovative & established health care company, with a long laboratory history, that is revolutionizing egg freezing for women everywhere with a customized approach to care offering an exceptional patient experience. This position is based at our beautiful office on Michigan Ave. This is a full-time, primarily in-office position but includes some work from home flexibility. This position includes medical benefits, competitive pay, paid vacation and paid company recognized holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for new and existing patients by phone, email and in person
- Communicating between patients, clinical staff, Doctors, and laboratory
- Scheduling appointments
- Reporting and tracking of information and patient interactions
- Organization of office space and supplies
*Duties & responsibilities will vary as our company evolves.
What we are looking for:
- Go-getter who is flexible, motivated, professional, warm and cheerful with a positive attitude who is eager to learn about the services we provide.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and the dynamics of a growing company. Courage to use keen problem-solving skills and help refine the processes of a growing business with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Organized approach to tasks and record keeping with the ability to balance multiple projects
- As the first point of contact for our patients, excellent communication skills both verbally and written are needed.
- Great work ethic with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. This position will often work in a collaborative setting with other staff.
- Computer proficiency – must have strong computer skills – knowledge of salesforce is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in women’s healthcare & fertility is preferred, but we will train the right person.
Think you’d like to join our “whatever it takes” team? Please complete these steps:
- Submit your resume and include your salary requirements to email@example.com
- Include a brief cover letter (1-2 paragraphs) explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.